- If at least three references don't verify you, your application and any offer(s) may be terminated.
- Submitting six (6) to nine (9) references is best for you because even if one or more references choose not to verify you, at least three (3) should.
- Providing six (6) to nine (9) references also helps speed up your screening review; if at least three (3) reference don't verify you, your application will be delayed as you'll have to re-submit at least three (3) new references again.
- The more references who verify you the better it is for your standing among other candidates.
- Maxing out your references (nine is the most you can provide) pre-positions you with your references as the first person to be at the "top of mind" when they hear about VOWAS and wish to enroll.
- You have only one attempt submitting references, so check email and phone number for accuracy. False/fake references are considered application fraud which means if fake references are provided you could lose employment/independent contractor agreement(s), sign-on bonus(es), and/or other compensation.